Competent Person Walkway Auditor Training Webinar Series
June 13 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
This event is for PHT Members Only.
Slips, trips, falls continue to be the most frequent and most severe cause of claims for the Trust as a whole. The purpose of this training program is for attendees to recognize, evaluate and control hazards in your workplaces that may cause slips, trips and falls and to identify systems to prevent slips, trips and falls.
This is part 1 of a 2 part series. Attendees will need to participate both webinars, take a test at the end of the course, and participate in a walkway audit with one of Antum’s risk management consultants or a current Walkway Auditor at your institution in order to successfully complete this course. Participants completing refresher training will be exempted from some class activities.
- Describe the impact of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- Define slip, trip and fall terms
- List 3 common slip, trip and fall hazards in the healthcare environment
- Name 3 components of effective slip, trip and fall prevention
- Assess key areas in their organization that contain slip, trip and fall hazards
- Create a walkway auditing and inspection plan
- Describe common controls related to slip, trip and fall management and prevention
Please register at https://www.eventleaf.com/e/WWAJune132023